HOW TO SUBMIT
The Archive is currently accepting submissions from currently enrolled Duke undergraduates in prose, poetry, photography, and art. All submissions are read by the editorial staff, and authors’ names do not appear on manuscripts during the evaluation and selection process.
Submission are accepted throughout the year, but every issue of the magazine has its own deadline. Please email email@example.com with your submissions by the deadline in order to be considered for the upcoming issue.
Should your piece be accepted, The Archive has the right to publish your work on our website and in our print edition. After publication, all rights revert back to the author.
- Prose and poetry should be sent as a Google document.
- The title of the document should be the following format: Name of Piece - Name of Author
- Prose submissions may be up to 3,000 words - but keep in mind that the story should justify its length!
- If it's prose, it must be double-spaced. Poetry is up to you!
- Art and photography must be sent full-resolution (.jpg, .png, or .gif)
Email subject line should be the title of the work.
In the body of the email, include:
Title of the work
Name (as you’d like it to appear in the magazine)